Marisa
Coos Bay, Oregon

Flagstaff

Where to stay

going to flagstaff for 4 days - wondering where to stay; $$ isn't the biggest issue but clean definitely is and so is safety, anyone ?

Crystal from Anchorage

There are a bunch of cabin-like rentals around Flagstaff. It would be a little more interesting than a hotel. Here is one I found on airbnb.com that has good reviews and is in a central location:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7844153?s=2Jyf_Mpj

I would do a search on airbnb to see if there is something you like, just don't forget to read the reviews!

Happy travels!

Loren from Pittsford, Vermont

Hi there!

Check out Airbnb, their options are pretty good up here! If you're just passing through for fun then stay in the Downtown area, the restaurants are much better over here. It is closer to the University as well so there are more fun things to do.

As far as hotels go, there are motel strips, but they are usually pretty dumpy. I say stick to Airbnb, save yourself some money and meet some great people. Generally speaking most people are very friendly and open-minded here!