Shubh asked

Europe plan!

Hey guys! I'm planning a trip to Europe with my family(4 people) in April end. I've recently visited U.K. I have 15/20 days..... I would like to go somewhere for relaxation and not to much of sightseeing... Also I don't have any such budget....

Europe

Ireland is a nice, relaxing place to visit with beautiful scenery and enough to do for a couple of weeks. You could hire a car and drive the wild atlantic way which follows the coastline from the south all the way to County Donegal I would recommend a few days in west Cork, Dingle Galway and Connemara There are beautiful beaches, great surfing and chilled out people. The weather is unpredictable but by the end of April you should see some sun and it won't be cold!Depending on your budget you could find beautiful spa hotels (checkout www.irelands-blue-book.ie ) or there are plenty of small hotels or Airbnbs along the way. You can fly into one of the regional airports from London or spend a day or two in Dublin and travel from there. Have a great time, whatever you decide!

1. Ireland (attraction)
  2. County Donegal (attraction)
  3. Dingle (city)
  4. Galway (city)
  5. Connemara (city)
  6. Dublin (city)
Sean from Hudson Valley

Hello Shubh,

I don't know if this is somewhere you'd be interested in, but you might wish to consider Portugal's Algarve.  The southern coast of Portugal sounds to me as if it fits all your criteria; it's the perfect place to relax, there are some, but not a great deal of sights to visit, and can be enjoyed for far less than many other areas.

Many of these towns are either on, or near the beach.  Most of the "tourist attractions" are castles, gothic churches, nature preserves and sleepy little towns.

There are towns there that are "touristy", and therefore a bit pricey.  However, there are other towns that are traditional fishing villages.  It is these places that can be far more economical and relaxing.  Several of the towns you may wish to look into are, FaroSilves MunicipalityCarvoeiroSagresCarrapateira.

1. Algarve (attraction)
  2. Faro (city)
  3. Silves Municipality (city)
  4. Carvoeiro (city)
  5. Sagres (city)
  6. Carrapateira (attraction)