Vivek Jyoti
Englewood

Europe

Travel Europe- when is the best time to visit?

What is the best time to visit Europe? If I want to spend time in all Schengen countries, how many days I am looking to spend there? This will be a budget trip, is there any particular travel sites which I can refer to have the best quote possible? Thanks.

Vivekjyoti Pramanik

It depends on how tolerant you are of heat, rain and tourists. I would avoid cities like Madrid, Toledo, Seville, Granada, Venice, Rome and Paris in July and August as it can be extremely hot and full of tourists. In Jan-March and Oct-Dec there can be a lot of cold, windy wet days in Ireland, England and most of Northern Europe. On the other hand you might want to visit the Nordic countries in May/June when the days can stretch to 20 hours of daylight! I think April, May and Sept, Oct are good months to visit Europe. Budget-wise You can generally travel by train quite cheaply and budget airlines like Ryanair are worth checking out. www.seat61.com will give you lots of information on train travel. Hotel comparison sites like www.trivago.com or www.travelsupermarket.com are good for cheap hotel deals, also www.airbnb and www.hostelworld.com. If you want to stay put in a place for a few days and rent an apartment or holiday home try www.ownersdirect.co.uk

Have a good trip

1. Madrid (city)
  2. Toledo (city)
  3. Seville (city)
  4. Granada (city)
  8. Ireland (attraction)
  9. England (attraction)