Sandy asked

The best of Europe in 30 days?

What are the highlights and where should I spend more time? I have already seen Rome, Tuscany and Venice. Where else is worth visiting that someone should not miss?

Europe

Wow 30 days is a decent enough amount of time to see a lot but you don't want to waste it travelling a lot of long distances trying to cover too much ground. Personally I would take a chunk of countries and see as much as possible within a given area. For example I would take the Nordic countries and use the 30 days to wander through Sweden, DenmarkFinland take a cruise through the Norwegian fjords flying into one country and out of another.If you travel during the summer months you will have very long days. They are all beautiful countries and quite different to the rest of Europe.

An alternative chunk could be some of the Balkan states. Croatia Bosnia and Herzegovina Macedonia Serbia and Greece 

Another suggestion is to combine France Spain Portugal and Ireland There are lots of cheap airlines in Europe that make accessing these countries easier and cheaper. You could visit Parisdrive through the Loire and maybe take a week on a beach in the South of France. Lisbon is definitely worth a visit, as is the Lisbon coast. In Spain I love Madrid Seville and Grenada In Ireland the south and west coasts are stunning as is the driving route, the Atlantic Way

Have a great trip.

1. Sweden (attraction)
  2. Denmark (attraction)
  3. Finland (attraction)
  4. Croatia (country)
  5. Bosnia and Herzegovina (attraction)
  6. Macedonia (attraction)
  7. Serbia (attraction)
  8. Greece (attraction)
  9. France (attraction)
  10. Spain (country)
  11. Portugal (attraction)
  12. Ireland (attraction)
  14. Loire (attraction)
  15. Lisbon (city)
  16. Madrid (city)
  17. Seville (city)
  18. Grenada (attraction)
  19. Ireland (attraction)
  20. Atlantic Way (attraction)