Mohsin
United Kingdom

Mohsin from United Kingdom asked

Cheap mobile data in Europe for a cross country road trip?

In June, I set off on a 2 month pan European motorcycle adventure around Europe. I will be riding from Brevik, Norway to Nordkapp and then head South through Finland, Baltics, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Italy and finally to Spain before returning to the UK. I am hoping to camp most of the way. What is the cheapest Data only SIM that will cover all the countries that I plan to visit. I am not planning on staying more than 2 weeks in any one country and will try and use Wi-Fi where possible (on that note, is there a good free wi-fi database for each country? Any help will be very gratefully received! Thank you

Europe

Melissa from Portland

I found that turning my mobile data off and relying on Wifi was the best way to go. However, I was in major European cities so since you're going to be roaming around a bit, I'd say EKit is probably the best option: http://www.telestial.com/