Marley
Orlando

Europe

Best New Years Eve experience you've had in Europe... Go!

What was the best New Year's Eve experience you've had in Europe?

My wife and I are likely going to spend 7 - 10 days somewhere in Europe around New Years. We are thinking Paris, Prague, or somewhere in Italy...

Don't laugh... but I had a great time at Disneyland Paris for a NYE a few years ago!  I didn't actually go inside the park, but the outside area is huge and lined with restaurants, bars, and clubs.  I actually rang in the new year on the train on the way there (I believe it's the last stop on that train).  Everyone was super festive, as was the train conductor, and the party only got more festive once there.

I realize you two are from Orlando, but it could be fun to experience Disney around the world!  The cool part is that from Paris, you could take the tube over to London, which I'm sure is another amazing place to be during New Years.

1. Disneyland Paris (attraction)

Mobile