Eugene

What is your favorite restaurant in Eugene?

Heading to Eugene and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Tj from Eugene

I have lived in Eugene for a few years and here are my personal favs. Breakfast: You have to try Off The Waffle Downtown in Downtown. The best. 

Lunch: A place on Coburg road called, Hawaiian Time

Dinner: (Upscale) The place I would suggest is called rye. It is a bit pricey but they have custom drinks and great food. 

(Dress-down): Wild Duck Cafe. Near campus, but adult crowd. A good place to have dinner with friends. Awesome atmosphere.  

Be sure to look up these places and see what you like. Enjoy Eugene!

1. Off The Waffle Downtown (restaurant)
  2. Hawaiian Time (restaurant)
  3. rye (restaurant)
  4. Wild Duck Cafe (restaurant)

BillApril

1. Plank Town Brewing Company (restaurant)

Wyatt

If you like Italian food Beppe & Gianni's Trattoriaare hard to beat! I have a friend from Italy who is going ot school at the university here and she took her parents there who are full blown italian and they absolutely loved it. If Italians truly like it then I assume it must be authentic. For sure a great place to go if you feel like some pasta.

1. Beppe & Gianni's Trattoria (restaurant)