Cindy

Ensenada, Mexico

Best (or safe) places to stay in Ensenada?

Trying to book a place so stay the weekend in Ensenada.  Is there a nice place to stay?  Just for me and my significant other. Not looking to spend a fortune but am okay with splurging for something nice.  We'll be driving so hopefully there's parking.

Also, is it advisable to rent a car to drive down, or is it safe enough to drive your own car? I've just heard stories..

Bianca from Miami

Look into Las Rosas Hotel & Spa, we really liked it there. It was a clean place and they were very accommodating. 

1. Las Rosas Hotel & Spa (hotel)

Anthony

AirBnB, there's some pretty amazing hotels by the scenic route B/W Tijuana and Ensenada, also the dollar is at 20 pesos so It's like half the price for us lol. It's safe enought to drive your car. Stories usually happen if you don't pay the $2 fee to take the scenic route. It's much faster, much safer. Hope I was of any help. Good Luck!

1. Tijuana (city)
  2. Ensenada (attraction)

Renee

Hi Cindy, there are different options, but before let me tell you this is a pretty safe and a quiet town, you don't have to worry :)

My family and I always rent a house months before, but we vatations 3 to 4 weeks, you can find houses for rent in here www.ensenadahoy.com.  Ensenada also has people registered in https://www.airbnb.com, so that's a good option too, the rates go to 50Dlls-200Dlls per night. The only hotel I've been in its Santo Tomas, we spend around 120Dlls per night, double beds, and its pretty good and clean, you can differentiate cus its purple and yellow and right at the entrance of the city if you come from Tijuana.

ensenadahoy.com