Izzy
Boston

Izzy from Boston asked

Recommendations for places to eat

Hello! Looking for great food discoveries while traveling in Dubrovnik, any suggestions?

Dubrovnik

Tony from Seattle

Food in Dubrovnik wasn't wonderful-- in fact, I'd say Croatian food was the most forgettable during 10 months of travel.  It was all tasty/solid-- just unexceptional and overpriced.

I do remember Lady PI PI having a lovely setting and solid food.

Mefisto
Wow. Way to insult a whole nation. Strongly disagree on Croatian food and wonder what went wrong for Tony. There are tons of amazing places to eat in Croatia. The food is fresh and top notch.

Tony
@mefisto Hey, I did say it was tasty. Croatia was one of our favorite destinations over a traveling for close to a year-- just not for the food.

1. Lady PI PI (attraction)
Anna from Cleveland

Izzy, I can't tell you a particular restaurant, but I've never had a bad meal in Dubrovnik. Seafood is the best I've ever had, so if you like seafood, you're in luck!

Ben from London

I think Croatian food is good! Especially the seafood and Cevapi!

I had the BEST Octopus Salad on the beach in Dubrovnik at East-West which is also a great viewpoint & setting.  For a romantic one on the wall, there's a few good seafood places around Pile Gate with Gil's Dubrovnik a particularly romantic restaurant.

I've not been Lady Pi Pi before, but it looks lovely in the pictures!

1. East-West (attraction)
  2. Pile Gate (attraction)
  3. Gil's Dubrovnik (restaurant)
Mithu from Dhaka

Dubrovnik , Never been there but My friend was there and recommend Lady PI PI is best place to and get and enjoy your travel !!

1. Dubrovnik (city)
  2. Lady PI PI (attraction)