Alexandra

Dublin

Good restaurants in Dublin

Going to Dublin with friends. What restaurants do you recommend for a small to middle budget ?

Robson from Istanbul

Hi Alexandra,
Bottega Toffoli is one of my favorites places in Dublin!  A small pizzeria located in the heart of the city. The chef will change the menu according to the freshest ingredients. 

1. Bottega Toffoli (restaurant)
  2. Dublin (city)

igor from Barcelona

Woodstock is a really nice one and also it´s not high price. They have really nice home made food. 156 Phibsborough Rd for breakfast, lunch and early dinners. I hope this advise worth to you :)

1. Woodstock (restaurant)

Joanna from Oakland

I really enjoyed Green Nineteen Café. Here's the menu. Fresh local ingredients and extremely friendly service. Ireland has rich, creamy soups, and this place had a good parsnip one. Also, we ordered a selection of artisan cheeses and breads, which came with this amazing spicy chutney/ jam spread. I liked it so much, the waitress gave me a small cup to take home. 

For a quick bite, try The Pieman Cafe for a quick meal under 10 euro. Their Guinness pie is popular, and they have a rich gravy. Sides of fries/chips and peas. Here are some yelp reviews.

1. Green Nineteen Café (restaurant)
  2. The Pieman Cafe (restaurant)

Gin from Birmingham (Alabama)

Fahrenheit Grill in Clontarf Castle Hotel

1. Clontarf Castle Hotel (hotel)

Melanie from Dublin

My favorite restaurant in Dublin is Cornucopia Wholefood & Vegetarian http://www.cornucopia.ie/ Food is so fresh, nutritious and healthy. Wine is organic and delicious. And place is always buzzing. 

1. Cornucopia Wholefood & Vegetarian (restaurant)