Kena

Denver

First time going to Denver, where to stay and have fun??

hi! Looking for the best areas to stay in Denver. I'll be there for the weekend. I like being where the action is with having to do as little driving as possible. I think we would like to stay in an area with a lot of restaurants and bars.

Sidney from Denver

Amy hit a lot of the high points! I also like to be around 17th from downtown to City Park. There are a lot of hip spots. Steuben's, , is a really fun place to eat. Also as Amy mentioned, there are a lot of cool places in Lower Highlands, like Linger or Forest Room 5

1. Steuben's (restaurant)
  2. Linger (restaurant)
  3. Forest Room 5 (attraction)

Mohammed from Indianapolis

downtown Denver around the 16 mall street. From there you can use the light real to every where

1. Denver (city)

Amy

Check out the LoDo area (Lower Downtown). Great restaurants and bars, and near other great neighborhoods that offer the same (River North Art DistrictBallpark). Check out nearby LoHi Central (Lower Highlands) for some great brunch spots! If the weather is nice, rent bikes at REI and ride 5 miles along the Cherry Creek path to Cherry Creek for some upscale shopping and dining.  

1. LoDo (attraction)
  2. River North Art District (attraction)
  3. Ballpark (attraction)
  4. LoHi Central (attraction)
  5. Cherry Creek (attraction)