Idan
Tel Aviv

Denmark, Bornholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense

Denmark in 5 days

Was thinking about taking a short vacation to Denmark for around 5 days.

The dates will be around 14.10 - 20.10.

Wanted to know if now the weather is comfortable for a trip, and second what are the most beautiful places to see in Denmark. I'm looking to see mostly nature, I'm less interested in museums or sitting on the beach. We're young so even a cool young neighborhoods are cool to explore and I always appreciate seeing some local stuff. (maybe some danish folk music show, vikings stuff, danish food etc..)

I read a bit about Møns Klint, Råbjerg Mile, Rubjerg Knude lighthouse, Aarhus, Odense and Bornholm, but would appreciate other tips and recommendation for other places.

So I would appreciate some help choosing places and planning my itinerary assuming landing in Copenhagen and having full 5 days. (I can have an extra day if needed, and let's assume one day just walking around Copenhagen).

If you are in to viking stuff then the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde is really cool and it's an interactive place and not just a lot of old stuff to look at.

In Copenhagen you might wanna visit streets like Istedgade and Stefansgade who are cool hipster streets in parts of the city that are generally hip.

The weather can be a bit of everything that time of year and you should expect that some rain might occur, but you could also be lucky and have really nice weather.

1. Viking Ship Museum (attraction)
  2. Istedgade (attraction)
  3. Stefansgade (attraction)