Valerie

Darwin

What is your favorite restaurant in Darwin?

Heading to Darwin and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

david from Melbourne

Eat At Martin's is a great Vegetarian cafe that is full of organic, fresh produce, gluten free options and amazing raw treats. 

They don't offer a dinner service but if you want a healthy, fullfilling meal, this is the place.

6 Caryota court, Coconut Grove

1. Eat At Martin's (restaurant)

Jan from Australia

The Award restaurant with the best view and $$$$$ I like Pee Wee's at the Point.

Australian foods with nice & quiet area Pavonia Place in Nightcliff or if you like all Asian, Hanuman on Mitchell street, or Indian at Parapshopping centre, Saffrron Restaurant. Most of them I recommend to make a booking in advance. Enjoy!

1. Pee Wee's at the Point (restaurant)
  2. Pavonia Place (restaurant)
  3. Nightcliff (attraction)
  4. Hanuman (restaurant)
  5. Parap (attraction)
  6. Saffrron Restaurant (restaurant)

kiara from Darwin

Hey Valerie, Hot Tamale at the water front is really good! If you like Mexican :)

1. Hot Tamale (restaurant)

Angela from Medellín, Colombia

Hi, I would recommend Pee Wees at east point but it is a little bit expensive. At the city, many people like Moorish (Tapas) and for me personally, Nirvana es a good one (Thai, Indian and Indonesian). In the waterfront there are also very good restaurants, some of them are Wharf One, Chow (Vietnamise), Hot tamale (Mexican). For something more informal but very good burguers, it´s Lolas Pergola at Cullen Bay and for a nice breakfast the boatshed. There are many options, so I hope it could help you to decide. Good luck

Janet from Gold Coast

Go to the Mindil Beach Sunset Market and enjoy amazing food form stalls offering a fusion of Asian and Aussie food. The incredible sunsets will be just the icing on the cake.

1. Mindil Beach Sunset Market (attraction)