Vedant

Darjeeling, Sikkim

Itinerary for Darjeeling and Sikkim

Dear All, First and foremost I would like to than you all in advance for your time and experience for providing valuable suggestion. 

We 4 people(me, my wife and my parents. all fit to travel) are planning to visit Darjeeling and Sikkim in late Feb 2018. Our travel dates are as follows:

-Arrival at Bagdogra on 20th Feb 2018

-Departure from Bagdogra on 3rd Mar 2018

I would like know on how to divide days to be spent on each places (hopefully more in Sikkim based on small scale research I did for both places I decided to stay 21st Feb - 23 Feb in Darjeeling and 24th Feb to 2nd March in Sikkim ) and would like your suggestion on these division :-).

Based on above suggested allocation of days I would like to know itinerary for each place and would like to cover most of the places (as much as we can) including North Sikkim which is exceptionally beautiful and thrilling. 

Would request you to help me out on this...please !!!

Awaiting responses... :-)

Thanks again...