Romy
Tel Aviv

Cusco

Hostels in Cusco

Hi!

I am traveling with a friend in South America and we are now in Peru.

Our next stop is in Cusco and we are looking for a nice hostel to stay in.

What is important to us is to stay in a hostel with people from all over the world, in a backpackers' budget and with good WiFi;)

Thank you for your help!

Ross from Sullivan (Missouri)

VIP House or Ukukus Hostel are the two I would recommend. Let me say though, I am NOT an expert on this subject and I have not stayed in these. The reason I'm recommending them is because they are cheap ($26 & $19, respectively), have free wifi, and have been highly recommended to me. You can pay twice as much easily and get the same thing. All that being said, someone who has actually stayed in hostels in Cusco would be better to answer your question, but these two HAVE been highly recommended to me. Good luck!

1. VIP House (hotel)
  2. Ukukus Hostel (hotel)
  3. Cusco (city)

Levik from Orlando

Hey Romy, check out Loki Hostel Cusco if you're looking for something in the upper-class-hostel category. There are many Israeli hostels (Bayit Shel Shlomy, Beit Hasimcha, etc) with large crowds of Israeli backpackers. For food and the ultimate Israeli hangout check out Chabad-Lubavitch at Calle Vitoque. Its one of the best and friendliest in the world!

1. Loki Hostel Cusco (hotel)
  2. Bayit Shel Shlomy (hotel)
  3. Beit Hasimcha (hotel)
  4. Chabad-Lubavitch (hotel)

Sandro from Chile

Hi Romy 

We were in Hotel San Agustin El Dorado, it was very good, it was clean, near downtown Cusco, principal square, beautiful church, etc. In Cuzco the food was a little expensive but exist a lot of places to eat food cheaper than the other one. We should visit Machu Picchu, because is the more wondeefull place We were visit. Is necesary you ask about weather in thousand place because in this season is posible rainy a lot and is posible not climb de mountain, in this case is Better not go there. 

Is all of you requiere more information please tell me, happy ti helo you, and please sorry for my english but is not very good and i hope That you indetstand me. Bye and have a nice time in beautiful places. Sandro

1. Hotel San Agustin El Dorado (hotel)
  2. Cusco (city)
  3. Machu Picchu (region)

Saul from Cuzco

Ecopackers is a great hostel

1. Ecopackers (hotel)