Payal
Canada

Croatia, Split, Dubrovnik

Transport from Split to Dubrovnik

Wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a private car transfer from Spilt to Dubrovnik. Will be there in May. 

Also any good stops on the way? 

Thanks

p

Sarah from Seattle

I know you're looking for transport by car, but thought I'd offer my 2 cents about this route. We rented a car for part of our Slovenia/Croatia trip and wished we hadn't. It was easy, cheap, and convenient to travel by bus, and all of the buses we took were clean, air conditioned, and comfortable. Everyone takes buses--it's not like Greyhound in the US at all. We took a bus from Split to Dubrovnik after getting rid of our car in Split and it was great. The only downside is no stopping on the way, but that was okay by us. Enjoy your trip!

1. Split (city)
  2. Dubrovnik (city)

If you fly in to Split then I would suggest that you visit the very pretty town Trogir which is actually closer to Split Airport than Split itself.

It's located on a small island and is very pictoresque.

1. Trogir (attraction)

Steve

I would take the beautiful ferry ride to Dubrovnik.

1. Dubrovnik (city)