Melissa
Louisville, Kentucky

Costa Rica

Costa verde vs tulamar bungalows?

I will be traveling to costa rica and debating between staying at costa verde in on of their bungalows and tulamar bungalows. I will be staying with my husband and 2 teenagers and we plan on plenty of beach time. I was wondering about the beach access for both places.

Hola Melissa! I have stayed in both hotels in Manuel Antonio and I can tell for sure that Tulemar Bungalows & Villas are way better and luxurious than Costa Verde. Tulemar has kind of a private beach (Costa Verde is located on the main street of Manuel Antonio), it is completely gated and offers free use of kayaks and boogie boards. The view from the hotel is spectacular as it is on top of a hill, they have a variety of swimming pools, the service is excellent and the food is outstanding. You wont regret it!!

Hope this helps!! Pura vida!!!

1. Manuel Antonio (region)
  2. Tulemar Bungalows & Villas (hotel)