Coral Gables

What is your favorite restaurant in Coral Gables?

Heading to Coral Gables and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Christina from Miami

If you like sushi, I would highly recommend the POC American Fusion Buffet & Sushi. I think it's the best bang for your buck. After tax and tip you'll spend about $30 per person for all you can eat sushi plus way more. For dinner they serve sashimi as well. My boyfriend and I crave it every week after we moved here. If buffet isn't your style, you could also try Versailles. It's a Cuban restaurant that has really good food and can serve a crowded efficiently!

1. POC American Fusion Buffet & Sushi (restaurant)
  2. Versailles (restaurant)

Leonelda from Santiago (Dominican Republic)

It depends on the kind of food and ambiance you're looking for. Caffe Vialetto has great appetizers and I love the salads at Nordstrom's bistro in Village of Merrick Park.

1. Caffe Vialetto (restaurant)
  2. Village of Merrick Park (attraction)

Hello Katie! Seasons 52. Excellent service, outstanding gastronomy, and cozy ambience.

Saludos!!

1. Seasons 52 (restaurant)