Katerina

Copenhagen, Oslo, Stavanger, Helsinki

Places to stay/Hostel recommendations in Scandinavia

Looking for hostel recommendations/places to stay in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stavanger, and Helsinki! Any help/advice is much appreciated!!!

Abhishek

when it comes to stavanger, you could choose camping as an option too, cheap and surrounded in the nature. 

Gard from Stavanger

It is not that easy to find cheap accommodation in Stavanger. I know some people that have stayed at Stavanger Pop Up Hostel and they said it was OK. Some people also use airbnb and couchsurfing. I hope you will have a good time here in Stavanger -  and hope you get great weather for hiking to Preikestolen Fjellstue and/or Kjeragbolten :-)

1. Stavanger (attraction)
  2. Stavanger Pop Up Hostel (hotel)
  3. Preikestolen Fjellstue (hotel)
  4. Kjeragbolten (attraction)

Jacqui from London

Hi Katerina, 

great itinerary! 

I'm off to Oslo this weekend and we are staying in an Airbnb. But when we were in Copenhagen a couple of weekends ago we stayed in the Copenhagen Downtown Hostel. I stayed there for the first time in October and had plenty of fun. It's central and has a great communal bar. And free dinner if you get there on time :) 

Check out a video of our weekend and what I recommend to see and do while you are there: 

http://www.neverendinghoneymoon.net/a-sunny-weekend-in-copenhagen-denmark/

Have a great time! 

Jacqui 

1. Oslo (city)
  2. Copenhagen (city)
  3. Copenhagen Downtown Hostel (hotel)