shawn
Portland

shawn from Portland asked

Best Coffee Collective location?

hi again. i'm headed to copenhagen and am planning to go to coffee collective. i noticed that there a a few of them. can anyone recommend their favorite one?

thanks.

Copenhagen

Peter from Copenhagen

Define favorite. The coffee is equally well made at all their locations, but the venues are very different. The Coffee Collective Godthåbsvej is their biggest venue, and opens into their roasting setup. So you see them work, which is cool. The Coffee Collective in Torvehallerne is a coffee bar in a covered gourmet farmers market. Great for peoplewatching or while you're shopping. The Coffee Collective Jægersborggade is Hipster Central. I pass no judgment. :-)

Great answer, Peter! Just FYI, we've helped you geo-tag the two Coffee Collective locations that we could find. Is there another in Ravnsborggade? Can't wait to visit some day! :)

Peter
It could be Jægersborggade - I forget the streetname.

Ah, there we go! I just updated it and hopefully it's the right one :)

Angie from Copenhagen

Try the The Coffee Collective at Torvehallerne, just by Norreport station. It is in the center of town and in a farmers market, so you'll have plenty to do if want to walk around with your coffee :)

1. The Coffee Collective (restaurant)
Heather from Bristol

I haven't been to them all but I think that the Torvehallerne food halls where they have a stand at the entrance are fabulous in their own right. I also visited their tiny place in Nørrebro but it's more to take away. Wrote about it here. http://www.heatheronhertravels.com/food-in-norrebro-copenhagen/

1. Torvehallerne (attraction)
  2. Nørrebro (attraction)