shawn
Portland

Copenhagen

Best Coffee Collective location?

hi again. i'm headed to copenhagen and am planning to go to coffee collective. i noticed that there a a few of them. can anyone recommend their favorite one?

thanks.

Peter from Copenhagen

Define favorite. The coffee is equally well made at all their locations, but the venues are very different. The Coffee Collective Godthåbsvej is their biggest venue, and opens into their roasting setup. So you see them work, which is cool. The Coffee Collective in Torvehallerne is a coffee bar in a covered gourmet farmers market. Great for peoplewatching or while you're shopping. The Coffee Collective Jægersborggade is Hipster Central. I pass no judgment. :-)

1. The Coffee Collective Godthåbsvej (restaurant)
  2. The Coffee Collective (restaurant)
  3. The Coffee Collective Jægersborggade (restaurant)

Angie from Copenhagen

Try the The Coffee Collective at Torvehallerne, just by Norreport station. It is in the center of town and in a farmers market, so you'll have plenty to do if want to walk around with your coffee :)

1. The Coffee Collective (restaurant)

Heather from Bristol

I haven't been to them all but I think that the Torvehallerne food halls where they have a stand at the entrance are fabulous in their own right. I also visited their tiny place in Nørrebro but it's more to take away. Wrote about it here. http://www.heatheronhertravels.com/food-in-norrebro-copenhagen/

1. Torvehallerne (attraction)
  2. Nørrebro (attraction)