Sameer
New Delhi

Colorado Springs

Activity suggestions in Colorado Springs?

Hi, I plan to be in Colorado Springs the second week of May and would like suggestions on activities & sightseeing for a single traveler. Thank you...!!!

Molly from Colorado

Tons of stuff to see: Garden of the Gods.Take the cogway to see Pikes Peak if it is clear. Walk around The Broadmoor and United States Air Force Academy.

1. Garden of the Gods (attraction)
  2. Pikes Peak (attraction)
  3. The Broadmoor (hotel)
  4. United States Air Force Academy (attraction)

I love the Pikes Peak Cog Railway-an excellent way to head to the highest peak, relax and take in the scenery.  Make friends along the route!  Love Garden of the Gods-it's just spectacularly beautiful and like nothing you'll see elseway.  I'm a big sport enthusiast, so I get a kick out of the U.S. Olympic Training Center-depends on the day, but you can see where and how our athletes train.  Big fan of just wandering up and down the streets of Old Colorado City and an even bigger fan of Manitou Springs.

Grab a beer at the famous The Broadmoor at their bar Golden Bee.  Make sure you get stung.

1. Pikes Peak Cog Railway (attraction)
  2. Garden of the Gods (attraction)
  3. U.S. Olympic Training Center (attraction)
  4. Old Colorado City (neighborhood)
  5. Manitou Springs (city)
  6. The Broadmoor (hotel)
  7. Golden Bee (restaurant)