Cyndi

Cleveland

Eating, drinking, and exploring Cleveland

I have to go to Cleveland frequently for work - about a week every month. Staying near Cleveland Clinic, and I've been downtown and Little Italy a couple times but looking for more options. What are your favorite places and neighborhoods? I also said explore, but that's in the evenings, after work, before I head back to hotel to work from my room, so more like shopping and walking around for a bit rather than museums etc. Also, I've been using Uber and Lyft, mainly because parking at the hospital is a pain, but I could rent a car as well. Thanks in advance!

Katie from Columbus
I'm not an expert on Cleveland, but Tremont is definitely an area with lots of things to explore.
If you're downtown, eat at Lola. Note that Lolita closed due to a fire.
It sounds like you've already been around University Circle. So mostly explore the area southwest of downtown if you haven't yet, like Ohio City.
If you have a rental car, you could go all the way to Lakewood (Ohio).

1. Tremont (attraction)
  2. Lola (restaurant)
  3. University Circle (attraction)
  4. Ohio City (attraction)
  5. Lakewood (Ohio) (city)