Jillian

Cincinnati

Running near Eden Park?

Where would my husband and I go for a run while staying at the Springhill Suites on 601 Eden Park Drive?  Please no streets; preferably a running path away from cars, 4 miles or so?  Thanks for any help. 

Cara from San Francisco

Eden Park Drive is pretty and there are some nice winding trails once you get up the hill, but you'll still have to navigate a few streets along the way. 

What I'd recommend as a better option is to head down to the Sawyer Point Parkarea -- there is a great trail that stretches along the river for a few miles, and you can even cross the river via the pedestrian bridges (the Purple People bridge) and pedestrian paths on several other bridges. The views are fantastic and there are lots of little park areas along the way you can stop. There are often little food carts out there too if you need a snack along the way. Enjoy!

1. Eden Park Drive (attraction)
  2. Sawyer Point Park (attraction)