Katie from Los Angeles asked

What is your favorite restaurant in Chongqing?

Heading to Chongqing and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Chongqing (China)

celia from Chongqing

As a native, I highly recommend you go to this hotpot restaurant.There is my favorite place to go. Hope you like it! Yuhezhuang Fengyuan

1. Yuhezhuang Fengyuan (restaurant)
Larry

Celia's suggestion is probably a good one coming from a native and being this is a dish the city is known for. I am very familiar with Chongqing as I spend a month there each year and my favorite is a restaurant is Beijing Roast Duck and is located Hong Ya Dong building. They serve the authentic Peking Duck, which comes with a certificate from the government. There are restaurants boats along Chang Jiang (Yangtze) river that have excellent fish dinners. You also can't go wrong with restaurants in Chongqing People's Liberation Monument

Login   ·   About   ·   FAQ   ·   Contact   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms