Chandler

What is your favorite restaurant in Chandler?

Heading to Chandler and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Jennifer

There are some great hidden gems in Chandler and many of them are located in the downtown area. For breakfast, there is Yoli's Cafe. Housed in a tiny house, they have an amazing french toast and fluffy biscuits and gravy. There is Vintage 95 Wine Lounge, where you can grab an appetizer and a cocktail and enjoy the outdoor patio. For coffee, try Peixoto Coffee--they have an amazing cold brew or try the Cascara (they give free samples). One of my favorite things in downtown Chandler is Paletas Betty a handmade Mexican popsicle shop. Sometimes, I skip the paletas for the raspberry aqua vita (a drink infused with fresh fruit and white tea). If you are in the mood for beer, try SanTan Brewing Company. They have some amazing things on their menu as well. Hope this helps!

1. Yoli's Cafe (restaurant)
  2. Vintage 95 Wine Lounge (restaurant)
  3. Peixoto Coffee (restaurant)
  4. Paletas Betty (attraction)
  5. SanTan Brewing Company (restaurant)

Robert from Gilbert

Cyclo is my favorite in Chandler for vietnamese. Small, funky, great food, seriously sassy owner Justine is the star of the show. Get the spring rolls and rice crepe. I usually order all her desserts as they are small. Vietnamese coffee is not to be missed. It's BYOB so bring your favorite wine or champagne, if you forget ask and she probably has some in back. 

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g31190-d493158-Reviews-Cyclo_Vietnamese_Cuisine-Chandler_Arizona.html

1. Cyclo (restaurant)