Signi

Chamonix-Mont-Blanc

Bus to Les Grand Montets in Late April?

Hey guys. I'll be in Chamonix for a couple days ( April 28th-30st) and I'm planning on skiing Les Grands Montets. I'm staying in Chamonix Centre and the the only bus schedule that I could find online said that the bus only operates through March 5th. Does anyone know if this is correct, and if so, is there another cheap alternative to get to Les Grands Montets from the city center? Thanks! 

Jacqui from London

I think you can book a shuttle bus that can take you into the Chamonix centre. We caught a shuttle bus from Geneva airport in February 2016, but there were plenty of shuttle bus options at the airport. You could prebook online, but we found this unreliable as ours never turned up and we had to jump on another bus with another company.

There's plenty to do in the Chamonix valley. Even if you don't ski/snowboard like me. Check out my tips on what to do and where to eat here: http://www.neverendinghoneymoon.net/five-days-in-chamonix-french-alps/ 

Cheers,

Jacqui