Elena
Galati

Cappadocia

Capadoccia-Accommodation+activities

Hey guys,

We are 2 friends spending 3 days in Capadoccia at the end of November.
Can you guys recommend some accommodation that is not very expensive in the village of Goreme. We need airport pickup from Kayseri. 

Also I heard about 2 companies that offer hot air balloon. Can you guys recommend one or some others?

Also if you know some activities in the arrea like ATV, horse riding, baths, sufis dance would be great to hear about it.

Thank you very much,

Elena

Natalie from Didim

Royal Balloons is my favourite but I'm biased because my friend works for them :) If you do book with them, ask for Suat to be your pilot. For the trips, take a look at Turkey Tour Organizer. They do the normal tours such as Green, Red and Blue etc but if you want to mix it up, they also do photography or cooking classes. For 3 of you they will tailor make the tours to your preference. Once again, a disclosure because they are my friends, but Erkan and Kadir will look after you 100%. https://turkeytourorganizer.com

Oğuzhan

you can go to visit Afyonkarahisar Province for baths - for atv horse riding and sufis dance you must go Antalya

1. Afyonkarahisar Province (attraction)
  2. Antalya (attraction)

Mohamed