Gagan
Delhi, India

Gagan from Delhi, India asked

Nightlife activities to do around Mowbray, Cape Town for a week?

I will be in Mowbray, Cape Town for a month in July  on a Business trip. I will be mostly occupied from Monday to Friday everyday from 9 AM to 5 PM and will be flying back on Sunday morning. I'd like to enjoy the evenings and the whole day Saturday so I am looking for advice  on the best things to do in the evening? Any tours half day or full day tours I should go on to explore Cape Town and its surroundings?

What are great nightlife options in Mowbray, Cape Town?

Also, any advice on how much local currency I should carry to enjoy the rest of my meals, tours and night life? My flight and hotel have already been paid for, so i'm wondering what i'll need for the remaining time. Thanks

Cape Town

Ira from Johannesburg, Gauteng

Lots of options in Cape Town. Great clubs and bars. find your way to Camps Bay and start from there. As you meet people that are local they can tell you all the best spots. Be aware that it winter and pretty cold out, so bring some warm stuff.

Money wise, depending on what your going to be spending it on. drink can get pricey in clubs and "after hour" fun can also get pricey. Use Uber Cabs to get around as they are probably the cheapest

Enjoy

1. Cape Town (attraction)
Benny from Gold Coast

Banana Jam Cafe is a fun spot, they have a pretty good happy hour until 6pm. TJING TJING is another great bar, a lot of locals and great drinks. 

1. Banana Jam Cafe (restaurant)
  2. TJING TJING (restaurant)