Rosanna
Aalsmeer

Rosanna from Aalsmeer asked

Looking for a creative internship in Cape Town!

Hello,

I could use some help!

Looking for a creative internship in Cape Town.

My portfolio site is www.rosannakemme.tumblr.com

My study contains conceptual thinking in media fashion interior and food. I like art and design and things with stories.

The most important thing is that I can create things in my colorful, sparkly style. I like making concepts!

If there is, after you read this, anything in your mind to help me, please tell me! Could use any piece of help!

Thanks, greetings from a passionate girl!

Cape Town   Western Cape   South Africa

Richard from Cape Town

Hi Rosanna

Have a look at http://www.creativecapetown.com.

I know they have an internship program that usually kicks off in February. 

The other option is to contact individual agencies. You could try King James (kingjames.co.za) and Matt Advertising www.mattadvertising.co.za and Kaffeine kaffeinecrm.co.za. All very reputable agencies that used to use interns from time. I am out of that game so I can't be sure if they still do.

The additional bonus is that all of these agencies are based in some of the most beautiful areas of Cape Town and your sightseeing walks will be mind-blowing.

Best of luck