Shaina
Hilton Head Island

Cancun

Anyone know any cool places for nightlife?

Where can a couple of late 20s-30 year olds go for a little nightlife in Cancun in the summer time? Nothing too crazy, but somewhere where we can enjoy margaritas and beer and dancing. Muchas gracias!

Jaime from West Los Angeles

I love Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill  on the way to Tulum and Coba, our family has been going to this place for the last 10 years! We especially love the Fresh Seafood Lobster Plater made with fresh delicious tender lobster, shrimp, octopus and all kinds of other side dishes served family style. They have the best Mexican Food in the area and Huge fresh fruit Margaritas. This place is extremely family friendly they have a play area for the kids, a amazing underground river and friendly monkeys visit from the Jungle. It is located on a coconut plantation. They grow lots of their stuff they use for cooking and have a beautiful tropical garden with mayan medicine plants like pineapple and aloe vera. We also love Ana y José Charming Hotel & Spa located on the Beach for Beach dining, they serve up excellent food too. The other favorite we like is sale & pepe Ristorante Italiano in Tulum Town for authentic Italian food.

1. Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill (restaurant)
  2. Tulum (city)
  3. Coba (attraction)
  4. Ana y José Charming Hotel & Spa (hotel)
  5. sale & pepe Ristorante Italiano (restaurant)

Jaime from West Los Angeles

Mandala Beach Club is more of a Classy place and thats what I Like and recommend too. Cocobongo is a total Party scene and a little wild for me. It all depends on your style most of my sisters like Coco Bongo. I love nature so for me a classy Beach Club is much better ;-).

1. Mandala Beach Club (attraction)
  2. Cocobongo (attraction)

Scott from Chicago

Check out Mandala Beach Club. It isn't as crazy than a lot of the other night clubs. A good place for dancing is Cocobongo that plays good live music. Everything from salsa to funk. Albatros Restaurant & Bar is another great low key spot although the music here is basically all Latin, which I personally like. 

1. Mandala Beach Club (attraction)
  2. Cocobongo (attraction)
  3. Albatros Restaurant & Bar (restaurant)

Veronica

We just came back from there and it seems like the "it" place is Coco BongoCoco Bongo in the hotel zone.  You pay $25 and it is open bar.  There is usually a long line to get in.  We didn't go in (not big drinkers), so I can't tell you how it is on the inside.

1. Coco Bongo (attraction)