Canada, Quebec

What is your favorite restaurant in Quebec?

Heading to Quebec and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Hello Katie!  Jacey and I had two very distinct, yet memorable meals in Quebec City last year.  L'Affaire est Ketchup was fantastic!  Eclectic menu, surreal environment, and fantastic service.  A little pricey and rightfully so. If you can grab the table towards the back left of the restaurant, by the bar, it is fun to watch the chef and sous chef work their magic.  We also had a really great quick lunch on Grande Allée at La Galette Libanaise.  Mouth is watering as I type!

1. Quebec City (city)
  2. L'Affaire est Ketchup (restaurant)
  3. Grande Allée (attraction)
  4. La Galette Libanaise (restaurant)

Hello Katie!! Fairmont Le Château Frontenac by far!! It is located inside the walls of Old Quebec and I am sure you will enjoy a casual lunch or a special dinner. You can observe from here breathtaking views of the St Lawrence River, the Dufferin Terrace and the architecture of an old fortified city. Food is excellent ( local and international cuisine) and prices are very affordable.

Dont miss the experience!!!

1. Fairmont Le Château Frontenac (hotel)
  2. St Lawrence River (attraction)
  3. Dufferin Terrace (hotel)