jack
California

jack from California asked

How to have fun on the Sea to Sky Highway?

I am interested to explore the Sea to Sky Highway in Canada. I want to have a lot of fun there with my friends and I'm wondering where are the best spots I can't miss on this route? How many days will be enough to fully experience this highway and to see/do a lot of things? When is the best time to go weather wise? Any suggestions?

Canada   British Columbia (BC)   Vancouver (British Columbia)

Tammy from Vancouver

Hi Jack! The Sea-to-Sky Hwy is a great road trip - views of the ocean and mountains. This site has a map that lists out where to stop http://www.hellobc.com/driving-routes/31/sea-to-sky-highway-route.aspx

The Watershed Grill is a great option for food break. Good food and right on the river.

1. Sea-to-Sky Hwy (attraction)
  2. The Watershed Grill (restaurant)
lauren from Vancouver

Don't forget to stop for coffee tea or bites to eat Galileo Coffee Co - it is really easy to miss and is tucked away in a cool old place. Also a super amazing burger and shake shack about a 3 minute walk from Galileo- oh and bring me home some ground coffee will ya?!

1. Galileo Coffee Co (restaurant)