Melissa
St. John's, Newfoundland

Melissa from St. John's, Newfoundland asked

What to with a couple days in Calgary?

I'm going to be in Calgary early October for a couple of days. It'll be my first time and I don't know what to be at. What should I check out? Any must-sees?

Calgary

Adam from Calgary

Calgary Stampede is quit good to see. But it was held around Jun and July . Banff National Park is near to Calgary.

If you like hiking and hot springs, banff is one of the greatiest place. if you check travelalberta.com, you can get more information. have fun.

Amy from United States

There is a lot to do and see in Calgary. There is of course the  Calgary Stampede but that only happens for a week in July. But there is The Calgary Zoo, downtown area with lots of shopping, many malls including CrossIron Mills a big outlit mall. there is also many beautiful parks in calgary. 

1. Calgary (city)
  2. Calgary Stampede (attraction)
  3. The Calgary Zoo (attraction)
  4. CrossIron Mills (attraction)
Lauren

Laurel from Calgary

Try going up the Calgary Tower for a view of the city.

1. Calgary Tower (restaurant)
Alice from Leeds

Take a little walk around Kensington and along the Bow River then onto Peace Bridge into Eau Claire Park and keep walking until you're downtown! That's a little walk my boyfriend took me on when I went to visit him in Calgary for the first time and I remember falling in love with the city that exact day!

If you have a couple of days and a car, it's worth driving down to Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake... All provide breathtaking views!

1. Peace Bridge (attraction)
  2. Eau Claire Park (attraction)
  3. Canmore (city)
  4. Banff (city)
  5. Lake Louise (attraction)
  6. Moraine Lake (attraction)