ross

Cabo San Lucas, Riviera Maya

The weather in December/January

We are planning Xmas vacation one to either Cabo or Riveria Maya. Does anybody know if the weather is good at that time Dec/Jan and if it's buggy on Riveria Maya that time of year? Thanks. Looking to stay at FS Punta Mita or Rosewood Mayakoba.

Jasmine from Chicago

I was in Cabo San Lucas last winter to celebrate New Years. The weather was absolutely beautiful. It was mostly in the 80s at the end of December and the beginning of January. I would definitely say that Cabo in the winter is the place to be!

Katie from Amherst (Massachusetts)

I've been to Cabo in December on two occasions, and the weather was beautiful both times! It was in the high 70s/80s during the day and cooler at night. December is a great time to go to Cabo!

Brew from Manhattan Beach

Normally great weather in December in Cabo.  One of the best times to go, IMO.  

Kim from Orchard Park, New York

Went to Cabo in mid-december (2013) and the weather was perfect.  80s/sunny, the nights were a bit cooler.  I primarily wore long pants or brought a sweater during dinner.  Not one rainy day over seven days.

Patricia from Munster,Ontario

December to February is the coolest season with an average of about 24 Degrees in the daytime. Mosquitoes, etc., should not be an issue unless you are right near an ecological park.

Kim from San Diego

Perfect weather in all of Mexico that time of year!