D
Orland Park

D from Orland Park asked

Best places to see and eat in Cabo?

I'm going to Cabo San Lucas in January.  Does anyone have recommendations for good places to eat and places to go that are a "must see". 

Cabo San Lucas (Mexico)

Al from Mexico

When traveling to Los Cabos there is a couple of things you should see in order to say I was there:

1) Lover's Beach
Not just for couples! It´s the top beach to get together and have a great day at the beach.

2) The Arch of Cabo San Lucas
The landmark of Los Cabos. A rock formation at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas

In terms of dining I might not be a big help, but I recommend eating at least once a typical Mexican burrito at Burrito Surf.

If you want to book a guided tour to any of Los Cabos highlights, you can check the website listed in my profile.

1. Lover's Beach (attraction)
  2. The Arch of Cabo San Lucas (attraction)
  3. Burrito Surf (restaurant)
Hannah from Milwaukee

Baja Cantina is my favorite restaurant there by far. Great food and right on the beach.

1. Baja Cantina (restaurant)