Shannon

Shannon from San Francisco asked

What is the best supper club in Buenos Aires?

Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Mathaios from Monemvasías, Lakonia, Greece

Belushi Martini in palermo soho, ISABEL is in the same area. Asia de Cuba for hip-hop. If you like electronic music in pacha, Milion for cocktails, they have a 20s beaux-arts atmosphere. Sorry I don't remember more. Have good flight!

Nice suggestions, Mathaios! Nightlife sounds good in BA! By the way, I'm a community manager here and I've helped you highlight the places in your answer on a map! In the future, you can do this yourself as you answer a question by simply typing the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. Take a look at your map next to your answer :)

1. Belushi Martini (attraction)
  2. ISABEL (restaurant)
  3. Asia de Cuba (restaurant)
  4. Milion (restaurant)
Stephanie from New York City

I know the term Supper Club can mean different things to different people, but going with the sort of "underground dining" definition, Casa Saltshaker is probably the most well-known, which both is good and bad.

The food is great and there's a terrific communal vibe, but everyone knows about it which makes it less fun. I don't know if they still do it this way, but they used to serve dinner based on a theme, which was always a lot of fun. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet!

1. Casa Saltshaker (restaurant)