Matheus
Recife

Matheus from Recife asked

Sugestions about Christmas and New Year

Hello!!! I'm from Brazil and I will travel to Buenos Aires in 24/12. It will be my first travel and I want your help with sugestions about programs to do on Christmas and New Year! Thankssssss a lot!

Buenos Aires

Carolina

It depends how much money you want to spend. There are many things to do in Buenos Aires. Are you travelling with your family? Friends? Alone? There are many hotels that in christmass and new year offer you a magnificent dinner and parties, but it will cost you some generous amount of money. There are also famous " parrillas" that will offer excellent menus on those days . You can make reservations in the finest restaurants over puerto madero that afterwards have parties

Matheus
I will travel with a cousin and a friend. We will stay at the Gran Hotel Argentino, thanks for the answer 😊😊😊