Jeremy asked

Most scenic

What’s the most scenic route?

Seattle Broomfield

Cheryl

us99

I have not driven this way, but I think one possible scenic route would go from Seattle across to Montana on I-90 to Whitehall (Montana), and then take US 287 down to West Yellowstone.  Then go into Yellowstone National Park on US 191,  down through Grand Teton National Park and all the way down to Rock Springs.  From here you take I-80 over to Laramie and the US 287 down to Fort Collins and then I25 down to near Broomfield

Do you mean from Seattle to Broomfield or to Broomfield

John
Assuming they tagged the question with the correct location, it looks like it's Broomfield, Colorado.

I didn't see and still don't see a tag.

Jeremy
Sorry. Seattle to Broomfield, Colo.

Jeremy
Not sure how to tag.

John
Oh, it's at the top where it says "Seattle => Broomfield". Those are actually links, so you can click on "Broomfield" and it will show the page for Broomfield, CO. Jeremy, you did "tag" it correctly, that just means you entered the location when you asked the question.

I think it would be better if people gave more information in their questions. Just because it was tagged correctly, that's not sufficient if someone doesn't know about the tagging.

John
Thanks for the feedback, I’ll see if I can improve it somehow.

1. Seattle (city)
  2. Broomfield (city)
  3. Broomfield (city)