Bristol

What is your favorite restaurant in Bristol?

Heading to Bristol and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Heather from Bristol

There are so many different restaurants in Bristol but I would check out Park Street and the harbourside area which have a lot of restaurants and bars. Also Clifton village is great place for shops, bars, cafes and restaurants in the day and evening as this one of the older areas of Bristol with 18th century houses. Our favourite is Rosemarino Ltd in a residential area of Clifton which is just a lovely all day cafe with modern Italian food. At lunchtime try the food stalls in St Nicholas Market off Corn Street in the centre which serves dishes from all corners of the globe under a glass covered market area. On Corn Street all the old banks and merchant houses have been converted to bars and restaurants, so you might want to pop into one like Cosy Clubfor a coffee or snack just to see the amazing architecture. 

1. Rosemarino Ltd (restaurant)
  2. Cosy Club (restaurant)

Sophei from Cwm, Clwyd, United Kingdom

The Stable Bristol on Harbourside does a range of great pizzas, stone baked and cater to dietary requirements
They also do a tasting board of the Ciders they have to offer, where you get I think 5 glasses of cider to taste, and everything is reasonably priced and a beautiful view onto the harbourside should you wish to sit outside

1. The Stable Bristol (restaurant)

B from St John

Well Katie, the English are known for awesome Indian restaurants.  I always go to the Urban Tandoor.  Awesome and you can select any amount of heat you would like.  Enjoy the trip, it's my Dad's hometown.

1. Urban Tandoor (restaurant)

Jacqui from London

There are so many places in Bristol

There are plenty of great places (pubs, cafes, etc) in Clifton and some great restaurants at the Waterfront and Watershed

I have a list of pubs here: http://www.neverendinghoneymoon.net/bristol-uk/ 

1. Bristol (city)
  2. Clifton (attraction)
  3. Waterfront (attraction)
  4. Watershed (attraction)