Ray
Houston

Breckenridge

Group of 30 (ages 40 to 3) visiting Breck for a week!

Hello!  We rented a beautiful home in Breck in late July.  Want to get you opinions on favorite places to see, eat, and do!  We have a large group that is kid friendly.  Thank you all!  This is my first post!  

Heidi from Colorado

I LOVE and ADORE Breckenridge!  

I have just recently written a post that may help you.  

http://www.heiditown.com/2014/12/11/things-breckenridge-colorado-youre-skiing/

Even though it's a winter post, it has useful information for any time of year. 

Breck is such a fun town. You really can't go wrong. Be sure visit Fatty's, and have breakfast at the Columbine Cafe. It will be worth the wait. And please visit my friends at Broken Compass Brewery!!!  Tell them the Mayor of HeidiTown sent you.  :-)

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm well versed in Breckenridge and Colorado travel in general because that's my specialty! 

1. Breckenridge (city)

Fawnda from Arkansas

Blue River is an excellent restaurant on the main drag in Breckenridge. Nice wine selection

1. Blue River (attraction)

I'm a huge fan of Crepes A La Cart - it's actually worth standing outside in a long line! I'd also recommend checking out the lake near Dillon (Colorado) and taking some time to walk around Frisco (Colorado). Last time I was there, I also did some snowshowing and cross-country skiing. On the road between Breck and Frisco, you'll probably notice a few places to go iceskating. There's also a hill for sledding on the south end of Breck (pro tip - bring a GoPro or similar POV camera ... sledding = all sorts of mayhem that makes for ridiculous video).

1. Crepes A La Cart (restaurant)
  2. Dillon (Colorado) (city)
  3. Frisco (Colorado) (city)