Sherrie
Harrisburg

Sherrie from Harrisburg asked

Crypt tour at King's Burial Ground

Is the Bells and Bones behind the tour scene tour at King's Burial Ground worth the time?  I'm a cemetery photographer and just curious!  

Boston

Kristin from Edinburgh

I've always found King's Chapel (corner of Tremont Street and School Street) to be a beautiful and peaceful location. One of my favourite parts about Boston is the way that historic locations are smack dab next to modern skyscarpers and King's Chapel is a perfect example of this.

The Bells and Bones tour guides that I have had when I've taken family have been knowledgeable and the tour is enjoyable. Just be warned - it's not really easy to move around if you or anyone in your group have mobility concerns. Right now the bell portion of the tour is closed due to repairs and maintenance. If you're a cemetery photographer and just want to see the 200 year old crypt you'll be okay but I'd hate for you to be disappointed.

1. King's Chapel (attraction)
  2. Boston (city)