Amy

Bogota

Bogota hotels- the BOG or the Click Clack?

In Bogota which hotel is better-the BOG or the Click Clack? Where should I stay?

Hello Amy. I love Bogota! The gastronomy is outstanding, the "rolos" are in general friendly people and the city owns a very unique nightlife (full of great choices). Both hotels are excellent, and both are well located. I rather prefer Click Clack as it is located close to the Park 93 and zona t. BOG is located in a exclusive neighborhood La Cabrera and the hotel has a beautiful rooftop. However, both areas have outstanding alternatives of restaurants and bars. Talking about restaurants I highly recommend Restaurante Central, Andrés D.C., Central Cevichería , Wokand La Brasserie.

Hope this helps.

1. Bogota (city)
  2. Park 93 (attraction)
  3. zona t (restaurant)
  4. La Cabrera (attraction)
  5. Restaurante Central (restaurant)
  6. Andrés D.C. (attraction)
  7. Central Cevichería (restaurant)
  8. Wok (restaurant)
  9. La Brasserie (restaurant)

Erick from Sonoma County

Both hotels you chose are great for their location.

I am not too familiar with hotels since I live in Bogota part of the year and never really spend time in one. 

BOG Hotel is located near the nightlife of Bogota. The area has some great food and some of the high end malls in the area. There is plenty to do during the day and the night. If you main goal is to enjoy the nightlife then I would definitely recommend this location. If you want to sleep, beware of the traffic at night from all the party goers.

The Click Clack Hotel is located near Park 93 which is a slightly quieter area. The area used to have a lot of restaurants, but it is slowly changing to more of a commercial (business) area. There is a lot of construction going on in the area as well. The good news is you are near a Starbucks ;) 

I personally like the area of Zona Gourmet (Zona G), where it is a foodie paradise (as well as Usaquen). There is a great place next door to my friends place called Lugano Imperial Suites, and it is much quieter than the other two areas, with  more homely feel.

1. BOG Hotel (hotel)
  2. The Click Clack Hotel (hotel)
  3. Park 93 (attraction)
  4. Zona Gourmet (restaurant)
  5. Usaquen (attraction)
  6. Lugano Imperial Suites (attraction)