Pablo
Las Rozas, Madrid, Spain

Bogota

Local guide for a day

Hi, I'm on a bussines trip to Bogotá and just discovered I will have a day (next saturday) for touring the city. So I'm searching for a local guide. Dont want to spend the day alone neither to walk arround in an organized tour for 20 tourist. Dont wanna see museums, will love to walk or ride the city by bike, will apprecite real contact with local people. Any advice? :-)

Jane from Golden (Colorado)

Bogota Bike Tours is fabulous.  Mike is the owner and often lead the rides and then sends you photos!

1. Bogota Bike Tours (attraction)

L'enfant from London

Monserrate is an amazing view point at more then 3100 m, was a bit hard for me at the beginning but really amazing, then La Candelaria was my favorite part of the city, really colorful, lots of little bars where people where dancing and nice restaurant + every day there is a little place where you can see theatre or bands  playing etc ...Usaquen If it happens to be a sunday in bogota you cannot miss the usaquen flea market. Arts, craft, food in a very safe and pictoresque neighbourhood in bogotá. Buy and negociate, talk to the people there. Nice experience.... catedral de sal just amazing place too , if u like caves etc hehe . im a fan so :)  .... then you could go to FusagasugaLa Hacienda its a beautiful coffee plantation, u will pick coffee on the tree then roast it and do some cupping.. hope this helps 

1. Monserrate (attraction)
  2. La Candelaria (attraction)
  3. Usaquen (attraction)
  4. catedral de sal (attraction)
  5. Fusagasuga (attraction)
  6. La Hacienda (restaurant)

Kimberly from Chicago

Check out Toursbylocals.com. I'm sure they have someone in Bogota. Good luck!