Theresa
Hollywood

Black Rock City

Why Do You Go Back to Burning Man?

Okay, based on the activity on Trippy's BRC feed, I don't know how much action this question will get...but I have to ask...

I went to the Burn for the first time in 2013, returned with no doubts in 2014, intend on going back this year (tickets acquired!), and I hope to go as many years of my life as I can. I'm hooked, I love it, and it is a part of who I am. I feel like I leave Burning Man a better, more inspired person. I understand myself, my goals, and my purpose better, and it teaches me things. It is an adventure I love having.

I'm fascinated to hear other Burners share their stories and say why it is they go back to the Burn (or why it is that you want to return, even if you haven't yet!). So...share yours! 

Talia from Boston

Unfortunately, burning man is changing and isn't what it used to be a few years ago. But with that being said, the people I meet are still awesome, that's what made me go back.