Jerry
Dublin

Best Businesses for Entrepreneurs to do while Traveling the World?

I am writing a blog for my website about businesses that Entrepreneurs can do while Traveling the World. What Business suggestions do you have? 

Tour leading, Travel consulting, prublic speaking and I have in the past been a bartender and hotel receptionist too as well as a few other odd jobs.

Been on the road for 26 years and life keep getting better and better and easier and easier :)

Ben from London

Working your way around the world is the best way to immerse in local culture.  I started off in Canada working there for a year as a lifty in Whistler then a chef in Montreal. Great bases to travel the country (and parts of USA) and get to know the place. Randomly got work at Greenpeace in Prague before becoming a tour guide in Budapest so saw C.Europe for a year. This led to being a European Tour Manager for 3 years and travelling the continent which, like Claus said, is a great way to travel and do business. 

From this the business Ever Thought of Trying was launched which allows me to travel for work still!

Vit from Marrakech

just anything on-line. From web design to translation or language courses or consulting. Do you have some skills? I'm sure you do.

Launch a web or course and teach it on-line. You can still wash a dishes......

Jeff

Local internet consulting can pay the bills while traveling. Doing SEO, Adwords, Facebook, etc for local businesses. Don't need very many clients and you can do the work or hire out the work from anywhere.