Christoph
Berlin

Berlin, London, Edinburgh

I want to visit England frequently. Are there cheap, regular flights?

Hey all.
I live in Berlin, and I want to visit England for one weekend per month.
Is there something like a flight subscribtion, which makes the flights cheaper, if I fly every month? My flight budget is at ~100€ per month.

Ros from Berlin

Hey Christoph

I live in Berlin and I fly to the UK about every two months (I'm English, so have friends and family there). 

I rarely pay more than €100-€120 for a return flight, but in order to do that you need to book as far in advance as possible. I fly to either London airports (mostly Southend Airport and Gatwick) or to Bristol, via Easyjet from Schönefeld. 

Hope this helps!

Ros

1. Southend Airport (attraction)
  2. Gatwick (attraction)

Hi Christoph, 

I don't know of any flight subscription service but, if you book in advance, you should get a Ryanair return flight within your budget. I found a return in September - leaving Friday, coming back Sunday for €66

Sam

Hi Christoph,

I've never heard of a flight subscription - but there are websites that can help find the cheapest days to travel.

For example www.skyscanner.net (or www.skyscanner.de) allows you to view flight prices across a month in a handy bar chart so you can see what days are cheapest to fly.

You can also set up price alert for specific dates and routes - which will allow you to monitor flight fares by sending you an email or push notification. (When the price is low - book!).

I just did a search from Berlin to London - and found flights for €60 return (in May) so I think you budget is realistic.

More details here: http://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/berl/lond/cheap-flights-from-berlin-to-london.html?adults=1&children=0&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=1&preferdirects=true&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false&oym=1605&iym=1605

darcy from Aldershot

I have never heard of a flight subscription for such flights, but I would think if you book far enough in advance and search hard, you should be able to find flights for around this price. Flights around Europe are normally available for something like this, good luck and enjoy London