Maria
Las Vegas

Berlin

Flea markets in the Berlin?

Can anyone recommend some good flea markets in Berlin? I always try to hit one up when I travel and I'll be there in March. I prefer antiques to buy-sell stuff. Thanks!

Spyros from Corfu

Mauerpark is the biggest and busiest flea market in Berlin.

Open 8am-6pm every sunday

Bernauer Straße 63 Berlin 10435

1. Mauerpark (attraction)

April from Pembroke (North Carolina)

I've got two favorite flea markets in Berlin!  The first one is  Straße des 17. Juni.  I think you'll really like it because there are TONS of antiques there -- furniture, post cards, porcelain, tools, typewriters, etc.  There must be like hundreds of stands here so you could spend hours walking through the entire space!  This place is open on weekends only.

The other one I really like is  Mauerpark.  Probably one of the biggest and most popular in Berlin.  Lots of great bargains here and you'll find lots of random knick knacks and trinkets.  Great food too!!!  Not sure what the schedule here is but they're definitely open on the weekends.

1. Straße des 17. Juni (attraction)
  2. Mauerpark (attraction)

Joy from Berlin

Mauerpark is a large, bustling flea market in Berlin where you can buy pretty much anything from handmade jewelry to cleaning supplies. There are tons of antiques and vintage items to pore over in the booths. There's so much to choose from it can be a bit overwhelming, but if you find yourself getting tired there are a couple of different areas where you can sit down and have a beer or eat some good food, reenergize, and then get back to shopping. Happy antique hunting!

1. Mauerpark (attraction)

Mandy from Berlin

There's another, a bit smaller but beautiful flea market at  Boxhagener Platz in Berlin Friedrichshain every Sunday. 

1. Boxhagener Platz (attraction)