Todd
Boston

Berlin

Berlin for New Years Eve

My good friend and I will be in Berlin just before and just after New Years Eve. We arrive 12/28 and leave 1/4. We are renting a flat in neukolln and looking for places to eat and drink at, where to party and if possible, locals to hang out with. 

I was in Berlin a few years back, my friend has never been. We are both in our very early 30's and looking to have the best NYE possible! 

Gustavo from Florianópolis

The best place to go on NYE in Berlin is the Brandenburg Gate, where there is a big fireworks display and you can buy good beers and good food on the streets

1. Brandenburg Gate (attraction)

Lucile from Luxembourg

Are you sure you want to go to such a freezing city for NYE? Why not rather Palermo ? Friends of mine found themselves quite drunk in the underground of Berlin after NYE... not such a good idea