Tim

Belgrade, Beogradska

From 0-10, how would you rank Belgrade, Serbia among your experiences?

I've been invited to go in August of 2015. But, of course, life is short, and there are many places one can visit (including just staying put in SF, which I love).

Would you vote "yay" or "nay"? If yay, what are were your highlights or must-do's? For what it's worth, I've never been to Serbia.

My budget is flexible and I could stay at least a week, possibly longer.

Tim

Helen from Cleveland

Belgrade is a definite 10.  Visited last summer with my son, and stayed at Hotel Townhouse 27, a lovely boutique hotel.  Just walk up the street to visit Kalemegdan, a beautiful fortress overlooking the river, and get some amazing food and shopping in at Knez Mihailova a pedestrian area that's a must for tourists. Then, take a taxi to Nikola Tesla Museum, and swing past the beautiful Cathedral of Saint Sava.  

1. Belgrade (city)
  2. Hotel Townhouse 27 (hotel)
  3. Kalemegdan (attraction)
  4. Nikola Tesla Museum (attraction)
  5. Cathedral of Saint Sava (attraction)
  6. Knez Mihailova (attraction)

Mario from Zagreb

8 - great night life, great food (if you're a meat lover), affordable.. But, August is not the best time to visit Belgrade, city will be half empty as most of the people will be vacationing. June/early July is great. If you're visiting Balkan region during summertime maybe you should consider Croatia's coast (Mediterranean food, lot of great small hidden beaches)

Adam from Austin (Texas)

Hi Tim. I'm a big fan (just listened to slash devoured the Popova and Zimmern episodes today).

I also spent about a month in Serbia two years ago for a graduate research project and can tell you that it's a great town with a very rich history. In short, I say 'yay'.

Totally worth the time to visit and it serves as a great launching pad for travels to Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, and the rest of the Balkan states. PLUS it's not too far from Bulgaria so you can easily hop over there to finally indulge in that Bulgarian weightlifting curiosity of yours.

Some highlights:

• Great access to amazing pork. I actually gave up pork after this trip because I went a little overboard. 
  • Fascinating global perspective. Serbia has a challenging global reputation for being a bit of a tough player during the breakup of the former Yugoslav republics. It's worth reading up on before going (most of what you read will be critical of Serbia) and then balancing that with the perspectives of actual Serbs. 
  • Kalemegdan is a highlight. I visited this medieval fortress several times and found new things to enjoy each time. 
  • The hipster arts, music, food, and cultural scene totally surprised me. It's very vibrant and I'm sure that any recs I make here will be totally out of date by now.

1. Kalemegdan (attraction)

Stefan from Novi Sad, Serbia

An authentic and antifragile city, filled with outstandingly kind people. Don't go if you are not ready for some random acts of generosity. Seven days for getting a basic sense of the place (with pre-trip reading on history) is enough. 

Martin from Jupiter, Florida

You're a lifehacker, I think you're gonna like it. Lots of hacks there... and you're gonna have to find your own ways of doing things (by asking around mostly) - my guess is that you'll feel just challenged enough to be "in the flow". Also, you could ask Mystery, he's been around too... a while ago. Beautiful women, generally attracted to strangers. Kind people in general, and chances are 8 out of 10 people you approach in the streets will speak English (waiters, bar tenders and all kinds of staff all do). For an open-minded and generally positive personality like yours, unobstructed by prejudice, the place will open up just fine. Overall verdict: can't really tell, might range from 7 to 9. And by the way, thanx for helping me lose 55 lb without trying.

Carl from London

Yes, check out Ada Ciganlija. People very friendly and a little disturbing seeing the scars of a NATO bombing campaign. 

Regards,

WhatsTheFoto

1. Ada Ciganlija (attraction)

Christopher from Great Crosby

I am from the UK and recently travelled to Belgrade for just two days on a business trip. We had a chance to check out the (small) Nikola Tesla Museum and also have a walk around the pretty town centre and also ate dinner in a great restaurant that was situated inside and old fort at the top of a hill.

I'm not sure this place merits a week - it's pretty cool and you can still see buildings with bomb damage from the war in the 90s believe it or not!

We didn't go out to check out the nightlife but the guys I was working with (native Serbians) said the nightlife is awesome and practically 24/7 so if you want to party, then I think this is a good choice!

Maybe a day or two here and then check out somewhere else in the region e.g. Croatia?

1. Nikola Tesla Museum (attraction)
  2. Croatia (country)

Ivan from Slovenia

10! The guys before me said everything. nothing to add. Belgrade is a perfect place to get introduced to this area of Europe (people, culture, food...). The city is the biggest in the area and there is a big choice of everything you can expect as a traveler. Well known for nighlife. Higly recommend!

Mallory from Modesto, California

Balkans are amazing! I wasn't expecting much from Belgrade and it blew me away (went a couple of months ago). The food is incredible - better than many other countries famous for their Med. cuisine. There's also a strong tech culture, meaning a bunch of cool, youngish people, good night life, etc. Go to the Nikola Tesla Museum!

1. Nikola Tesla Museum (attraction)

Matt

Hey Tim. In brief, 10! As a traveler you know there are places that shape you, for whatever reason -- the people, the nature, the life circumstances that brought you there. Serbia was one of those places for me. Went there first in 2012 and I've been back 2 times since. Of course one person's 10 can be another's 0...but here are the reasons I'd highly recommend going:

1. The people/culture. Serbs are a hospitable and wild bunch. If you show love for them and curiosity for the culture, they'll show it back 10 fold. You'll walk into a kafana (typical Serbian bar) knowing no one and by the end of the night you'll be dancing with beautiful girls and guys will be kissing you on the forehead.

2. The history. US & Serbia don't exactly have an affectionate political relationship. NATO bombed Belgrade in 1999 and Serbs have not forgotten. Belgrade has a rawness about it that's engaging and endearing. You can feel the history. And if you go in with a curiosity about the place and interest in the culture, people will eagerly share their perspective.

3. The women. Probably the highest concentration of beautiful women of any place I've been. Regardless if you are single or looking or not -- it's not a bad place to be. I fall in love everytime I walk down Kneza Mihaila (main pedestrian street in Belgrade).

In May I wrote a piece about the underreported flooding happening in Serbia. I was trying to bring awareness to the area, but really it became an opportunity to write a love letter to a place that shaped me: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-trinetti/serbia-flooding_b_5368500.html I may be there in Aug 2015 as well. Feel free to reach out: matt [at] GiveLiveExplore.com

1. Kneza Mihaila (attraction)

Krasimir

Definitely worth seeing! Vibrant night life, friendly people and nice culture! Then don't limit your experience just to that but head to Bulgaria and explore the country of your friend Maria Popova :) everything you need to know is here - www.eatstaylovebulgaria.com

1. Bulgaria (country)

David

Definitely visit, things are definitely cheaper than in other countries so you shouldn't be worried about that part too much. Also, Serbian food all the way.

David from Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Go. And make a pitstop in Bosnia and Herzegovina - the Serbian and Bosnian countryside is outstanding.

1. Bosnia and Herzegovina (country)

jelena from Pretoria

Yay! They have the most beautiful woman. Have lunch on the rooftop of the Kalemegdan. And visit the coastline Montenegro for the most beautiful beaches and exciting night life.

1. Kalemegdan (attraction)
  2. Montenegro (country)

Irena from Belgrade

Once you have a chance to come you should do so. Belgrade has a lot to offer. As already mentioned Kalemegdan is must. Also you should go to Skadarlija street, a bohemian street with a lot of taverns and great atmosphere especially during summer. Since you are planning to stay at least a week, you can visit Avala tower and monument .

You can visit one of many night clubs on the rivers. Don't miss Kosančićev Venac and reserve some time for a walk around Dorćol. Also you can go for a walk or drive a bike from Dunavski Kej to Zemun. Zemun is great place to visit, and spend a day, near river, in nice cafes and restaurants, if there please visit Gardoš. Also from Zemun you can go on a boat ride.

Then, some time you can spend on Ada Ciganlija an artificial lake with many activities. You can spend some time in Topčider and chill out on Košutnjak. If some time left hop to Novi Sad for a day. 

You can visit the museums: Muzej "25. maj", Muzej istorije Jugoslavije, Muzej Nikole Tesle as well as some of many churches: Cathedral Church, Crkva Svetog Marka, Temple of Saint Sava.

1. Kalemegdan (attraction)
  2. Skadarlija (neighborhood)
  3. Avala (attraction)
  4. Kosančićev Venac (neighborhood)
  5. Dorćol (neighborhood)
  6. Dunavski Kej (attraction)
  7. Zemun (city)
  8. Gardoš (neighborhood)
  9. Ada Ciganlija (attraction)
  10. Topčider (attraction)
  11. Košutnjak (attraction)
  12. Novi Sad (city)
  13. Muzej "25. maj" (attraction)
  14. Muzej istorije Jugoslavije (attraction)
  15. Muzej Nikole Tesle (attraction)
  16. Cathedral Church (attraction)
  17. Crkva Svetog Marka (attraction)
  18. Temple of Saint Sava (attraction)

Jovan from Belgrade, Serbia

YAAAY! It's great that you are coming during summer, because you will be able to take a swim on Ada, which is also called See of Belgrade! Nightlife is great, and with your flexible budget you will be able to party really hard if that is what you want. If not, you can always take a stroll trough some of Belgrade old streets, eat well end enjoy beautiful people!

Also, if you like beer, try timing your arrival with Belgrade Beer Fest... It is a largest and most visited festival on Balkans... Also, it's free! :D

Marko from Belgrade, Serbia

YAY FOR SURE! Tim, Belgrade has vibrant nightlife and is a mix of European and Oriental life /think of a mix of Prague and Istanbul with a pinch of wild Balkan mentality/.

It is a must.

Nikola from Sofia

Hey Tim, I live in Sofia, Bulgaria and have been in Serbia two times for startup conferences. I know a lot of great people in Belgrade which can assist you with some startup ecosystem info there.

I also recommend you to visit Sofia, Bulgaria for a few days. Belgrade and Sofia are just few hours away. Bulgaria has probably the most advance startup ecosystem in South and Eastern Europe. If you come I can meet you with the biggest investors and most promising startups. I will also arrange an amazing sightseeing tour for you and I can provide you with a great place to stay for free.

If you want me to assist you with further info and contacts drop me a line at nik.yanev(at)entrepreneur.bg or at any of my social media channels pointed on nikyanev.com

Balkans are amazing and you will have a lot of fun in here, Tim. :)

Cheers,

Nik

1. Belgrade (city)
  2. Sofia (city)

Konrad from Washington, DC

Definitely a "yay"... Belgrade has great food, a fun nightlife, and a lot of history from the Yugoslavia days. I'd recommend going, but I'd split my time in Belgrade with Sarajevo + Mostar in Bosnia & Herzegovina. If interested, I wrote a post about the area on my blog and have pics from both countries if you want to see more what it looks like... post:http://worldventureproject.com/bosnia-and-herzegovina/ and pictures:http://worldventureproject.com/pictures/balkans/

Make sure to drive a Yugo too!

1. Belgrade (city)
  2. Sarajevo (city)
  3. Mostar (city)

Kyriakos from Warren, Ohio

Belgrade is a Yay. It is very low priced. They have nice barbeque restaurants. The girls are very beautiful. The must see is the fortress downtown: Kalemegdan. I have pics on facebook if you want to see.

There is also the Nikola Tesla Museum))

Kerry

1. Kalemegdan (attraction)
  2. Nikola Tesla Museum (attraction)

Lars from Thisted

Lovely city, but 2 days are enough. The city is a good mix of the old and the new europe and the recent violent past is still evident in the city. Been to most of the east/central european capitals. Budapest, Bratislava and Ljubljana are my top three and the Belgrade. If you go, try and see ud your visit can be combined with a derby soccer/football match. The eternal derby (redstar belgrade vs partizan belgrade) is one of the most intense sporting events I have ever witnessed. Even for non-soccer fans it is worth going. it offers a unique glimpse into how movement of the masses really works!!!

1. Budapest (city)
  2. Bratislava (city)
  3. Ljubljana (city)
  4. Belgrade (city)

Nick

Hi Tim,

I was in Serbia in 2010 as I was the Fight Choreographer and Trainer for the movie Coriolanus directed and starring Oscar Nominee Ralph Fiennes. (his directorial debut after his stint on the Harry Potter franchise on the modern day retelling which I was also a big part of as a stuntman). 

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Belgrade Hotel which is right near a main shopping centre with a great food selection on the upper levels. Literally 5 minutes away is Champion Tennis player, Novak Djocovic's, awesome restaurant, 'Novak". Get the fillet steak!

The people in Serbia are friendly and many speak good English. One thing to be aware of is that EVERYONE SMOKES and smoking is allowed EVERYWHERE.

There's good gyms there and I also did some boxing at a VERY old school 'Rocky' style gym. They have amazing graffiti artwork which juxtaposes with the war torn buildings out of town. You will also see VERY young children begging which is heart breaking.

There is an undertone of 'mafia' throughout the country but I it's easy to make friends and the women are gorgeous!

Have fun...7/10!

Nick McKinless

www.nickmckinless.com

www.beyondstrong.com

1. Hyatt Regency Belgrade Hotel (restaurant)
  2. Novak (restaurant)

Stevie from Boston, Massachusetts

Yay.  Very easy and friendly place.  Was fortunate to be there during the Serbian National Celebration of Liberation by Russia so great military Parade through center of city.  Everyone was in great mood.  Food is very nice but beer is really a treat.  Try some Serbian wine.  Overall 8 out of 10.

Kevin from London

For me Belgrade is an absolute 10. The nightlife is just amazing. Belgrade also has a great history, which makes this city even more beautiful. It was already mentioned, but I will say it again - be sure to visit Kalemegdan, Skadarlija street and take a walk by the river in Zemun. I've visited Belgrade 2 times already and cannot wait to go again. For me the easiest way is to rent a cheap apartment using http://www.apartmani-u-beogradu.com/ or something like that. I've never had any bad experiences in Belgrade, therefore I strongly recommend this city! All best!

1. Belgrade (city)
  2. Kalemegdan (attraction)
  3. Skadarlija (neighborhood)
  4. Zemun (city)

Michael

Hi Tim

8 - The guys previously have covered where to go, especially the fort Kalemegdan, the old town Stari Grad and river (beach) and Cathedral of Saint Sava. The pork is fantastic, the chickens are big and the live music scene is decent (the Exit Festival too). I know residents of Belgrade and have to say these people are incredible with their generosity, if you want genuinely lovely people to meet and experience local life let me know. The people are money poor, but kindness rich. Enjoy.

1. Kalemegdan (attraction)
  2. Stari Grad (city)
  3. Cathedral of Saint Sava (attraction)

Thomas from London

Hi Tim!

Love the 4h series - keep them coming!

I can only say: YAY!

- given half a chance you should absolutely visit Belgrade! It is an amazing city!

I started visiting it about two years ago, and am now a regular visitor (as I am delivering New Code NLP trainings on a monthly basis in our training centre there).

I recently saw Belgrade mentioned as one of the top ten destinations of 2015. And the serbian women regularly make the top ten lists of most beautiful in the world.

The food is exceptional. For me the very first time I came here I went: ah - so this is how tomatoes should taste like. So there are plenty of really nice restaurants to visit.

The trick in Serbia is to be connected. With the right connections you can do anything. My personal favorite memory is a behind the scenes tour of the Nikola Tesla Museum. The man was one of my childhood heroes, and the visit included browsing through his personal library.

If you want me to set you in touch with our connections I will be glad to do so. Contact me at tbjorge@gmail.com in that case.

All the best and enjoy Belgrade
Thomas.

P.S. And of course you should visit the Kalemagdan, it is just a very enjoyable environment. And the Cathedral of Saint Sava - preferably during the services - if you have never before attended orthodox services this is an experience not to be missed.

1. Nikola Tesla Museum (attraction)

Uros from Belgrade, Serbia

I am from Belgrade so I am biased to give it a 10. If you have any questions, let me know. 

Teo from Zagreb, Croatia

Hey Tim! The first time I went to Belgrade I had such a great time I came back 7 more times in the same year! So that's an 11 :) There are a couple of things to see there culturally, but if you want to experience the best of Belgrade and try something you won't get anywhere else, go for the barbecue and partying.

I've been to quite a few countries around the world and I really like good food and I can tell you - Serbian barbecue is unmatched :) You can hardly go wrong, but one of my favorite restaurants is Stara Hercegovina (Adress: Zmaj Jovina 3, 11000 Beograd) where you must try "Pljeskavica s kajmakom" and "Rebarca". It just melts in your mouth :)

As far as partying is concerned, it would be great if you have a local to take you around, it is much easier to get into the best clubs. What you have to see are Belgrade's river rafts with night clubs on them. They are called "splavovi".  And the best clubs attract the prettiest girls - which I believe you will be very pleasantly surprised with - I know I was ;)

I can go on and on about all the great places there, but I guess you are not looking for detailed information right now. You can contact me before you come, I have a lot of friends in Belgrade who can take you around and show you a great time as they have for me.

Cheers,

Teo

P.S. I saw some people suggesting you visit Croatia in the summer. That is a definite YES from my side as well. There is no better time to visit Croatia than July and August - beautiful country with a beautiful sea, islands, food, wine and women. Again, from personal experience I can tell it is a great mix to have a week of Belgrade barbecue and partying and a week of Croatian coast with somewhat lighter food like fresh fish (caught that morning), olive oil and light wine :) Croatia is my home territory and I would love to show you around and take you on a gourmet / sightseeing / relax / party tour.

1. Stara Hercegovina (restaurant)

Ferhad from London

10. It has the excitement of Prague from 15 years ago. Everything still goes. Highlights: dinner on Skadarska, coffee on Knez Mihailova, bar hopping in Sillicon Valley and clubbing on the floats. Unique experience. Great cost arbitrage as recommended in the 4hr work wk. You have many followers there that do a 0 hr work wk.

1. Skadarska (attraction)
  2. Knez Mihailova (attraction)
  3. Sillicon Valley (attraction)

Darko from Gothenburg

Most definitely worth your time since the place is a perfect combination of old and new, topped with vibrant IT scene, genuine dining & clubbing, beautiful women and much more.

Janos from Szentendre

I'm from Szentendre, Hungary, my family lived there for 3 year as diplomats. I'd give it a 5. You could visit us as well, Budapest is an 8, as well as Szentendre (10km from Budapest), and you'd find it a challenge to learn Hungarian with your method. :)

1. Szentendre (city)
  2. Budapest (city)

Mitch from Jamestown (North Dakota)

10. I stopped in Belgrade for 3-4 days in August 2013. The clubs move out of the city and down to the boats on the river. The Serbians are cool, chill. By the time I left, I had decided Belgrade is a city I would enjoy living in for a while. This was after I'd lived in Bulgaria and before moving Croatia.

Lazar from San Diego

Tim, I know you're a well traveled man but Belgrade is a must-see. Top 3 reasons to visit:

1. the food
2. the nightlife
3. the women

Must sees:

1. "Splav" - floating river clubs http://bit.ly/1wWfyDS
2. Belgrade Fortress Exhibition - history/architecture http://bit.ly/10doTfn
3. Knez Mihailova - shopping/dining/ city center http://bit.ly/1yOZOUu
4. Skadarlija - Bohemian style cobbled streets full of cafes/restaurants
5. Ada Ciganlija - lake with cafes/clubs/restaurants around it. Fun during the day and at night. Also good place to jog. http://bit.ly/1pgki8t

Hope this helps! I'm a huge fan, 4 Hour Work Week changed my life...so the least I could do is give you a little feedback on Belgrade. P.S. I know you can learn a new language in like a few hours, but in the case you don't speak Serbian...it's very English friendly.

1. Splav (attraction)
  2. Belgrade Fortress Exhibition (attraction)
  3. Skadarlija (neighborhood)
  4. Ada Ciganlija (attraction)
  5. Knez Mihailova (attraction)

Kristina from Sydney

Yes! of course. Head to Kalemegdan, visit St. Sava, eat Burek Non-Stop and enjoy evenings on the Splav on the river (don't forget to reserve a table). Go a couple of days to Novi Sad, and enjoy the spirit of a beautiful country.

1. Kalemegdan (attraction)
  2. St. Sava (attraction)
  3. Burek Non-Stop (attraction)
  4. Splav (attraction)
  5. Novi Sad (city)

Anđela from Belgrade, Serbia

You should definitely visit it! Belgrade is called the pheonix, a city that was destroyed that often and has always risen again from the ashes. But what really makes it amazing is it's lifestyle, the restaurants, bars and nightlife. It is a city full of energy, situated on two rivers, Danube and Sava. And a lot of things are happening riverside. It is hard to describe, you must see and feel it. If you need some more details, I would be happy to tell you more.

Many greetings, Angela

Mac from Red Bank

Its okay, but if you're in that part of the world, I'd highly recommend Zagreb, Croatia instead

1. Zagreb (city)

Ivan from Belgrade, Serbia

Yay. Being subjective you can have all sorts of activities, fun and relax. Prepare for cheat week instead of cheat day and you will be fine. People listening and reading your content can recommend a lot of activities - it's just the question of your preference.

Blaž from Tolmin

Definitely yay. definitely the traditional food (roštil) which means barbecue the great historical sights the nightlife is probably the best in Europ if not the world. In august there are some festival beer fast and jazz fast....

you might want to try this http://sokocombatsystem.com/index.php/about/sokocombatsystem .

Have fun

Kris from Willmar, Minnesota

I would rate Belgrade a 5 out of 10. I spent four days there while I was backpacking Europe during October of 2010. I found the city to be pretty affordable. I stayed at a very comfortable hostel called Hostel Dali - I don't think it's more than $15-20, comfortable beds with a live atmosphere. Location is prime too. The hostel is running distance to the Kalemegdan Fortress area, which I'd highly suggest taking a morning run through the grounds. Although, I don't really have much to recommend as far as particular activities... but I'd have to say it's a fun city to simply get lost in.

1. Hostel Dali (hotel)
  2. Kalemegdan (attraction)

Marko from Beogradska

Hey Tim, I'm 24 and i m from Belgrade, if you have any questions about Belgrade or Sebia in general feel free to ask, since I dont know what exactly interest you.

Cy

Hey Tim - i spent 4 days there about 3 years ago. The people are AWESOME! Very welcoming and eager to help out. One of those places in Europe that still hasn't been overran by tourists. In terms of interesting sights, not so much. But why say no?

Obi from Belgrade, Serbia

yay. I'm from Serbia though have been living 10 years abroad. Have seen countless cities from US to Asia and can tell you'll find Belgrade authentic. Not the most beautiful city but it is different experience. Good food, great night life, you'll love it. No reason to stay more than few days rather use time to visit Montenegro and Croatia (sea side).

1. Serbia (country)
  2. Belgrade (city)
  3. Montenegro (country)
  4. Croatia (country)

Tim from Rotterdam

10. Definitely a great experience.

Stojan from Tromsø, Norway

Belgrade and Skopje. 10/10.

1. Belgrade (city)
  2. Skopje (city)

Jovica from Nis

YAY! 8. I'm from Serbia btw. You will most probably love Balkans. Plus, you'll have additional material for your last book, here's why: http://www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/oct/14/-sp-real-city-street-food-pljeskavica-belgrade

Peđa from Lukavac

YAY! Food, nightlife, lot of history... http://www.serbia.travel/destinations/cities-and-municipalities/belgrade/

Domen from Ljubljana, Slovenia

yay! 10. I'm from Slovenia and visiting balkans is a must.

Dragisa from Belgrade

Yay! Its beyond what you can perceive at the moment. Can't be explained by something else. There is no standard. People of Nikola Tesla. You may also decide to get married :)

Zoran from San Diego, California

10 of 10 definitely

Danilo from Batocina

Vine is cheap and the women are beautiful.

Great jazz: Jazz Club Čekaonica

You can also jump from a plane for 150 euros: Airfield "Lisičji jarak"

1. Jazz Club Čekaonica (restaurant)
  2. Airfield "Lisičji jarak" (attraction)

Stuka from Belgrade

yay!yay!yay! :)

10!

Have a nice trip to Belgrade it`s worth a visit!

1. Belgrade (city)

Vesna from Belgrade, Serbia

Hi, read this https://docs.google.com/document/d/13f-dA1uqltoBSBr0rKACtOsO_-4_qO6d2SZ2mNOiDmA/edit?usp=sharing

Ivan from Belgrade, Serbia

Yey!

Bojan from Srbobran

YAY! My wife and I would be trilled if you come! 

Angela from San Mateo

Hi Tim,

I give Belgrade a 1, but will qualify my experience:  I went there when it was the capital of Yugoslavia around 25 years ago.  It was the most depressing city I had ever been to, energy wise.  I hitchhiked out of there so quickly and went to Istanbul instead, which was much more hospitable.  Hope that helps!

Angela

Yves from Vancouver

Gordana from Družetići

10.  

http://daily-male.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/all-aboard-balkan-express-10-reasons-to_11.html?m=1