Brian

Barcelona

What is a nice romantic restaurant in Barcelona?

My wife Mira's Birthday coming up and want to take her someplace romantic, with great food in Barcelona . . .

Simon from Lanzarote

As a romantic restaurant with great food in Barcelona I recommend you La Cua Curta located in the neighborhood of El Born. The atmosphere is pleasant, the food excellent, the service impeccable and the price just right.

The specialty of the resturant is the cheese fondue, but there are many other delicious options if you are not a very "cheese" type of person. As salads, carpaccio, pies, steaks, embotits (spanish and catalan sausages)...As well as a great amount of wines.

If it is not the type of restaurant you were searching for, just let me know and I will give you some advise for other types :)

It is recommended to make a reservation prior in La Cua Curta

1. Barcelona (city)
  2. La Cua Curta (restaurant)
  3. El Born (metro area)

dune from Madrid

Hi, a good restaurant and fun of Barcelona is the Movie Restaurant, you can watch a movie while dining, is in the center of the city.

1. Movie Restaurant (restaurant)

Bas from Barcelona

You should check out  Observatori Fabra. It's the observatory on Tibidabo and during the summer months you can go for dinner and a guided tour. It's not cheap but the setting is great.

1. Observatori Fabra (attraction)

marta from Barcelona

1. Les Tapes (attraction)